Wednesday, February 15, 2012

25 Point ($.25) Superpoints Invite

Yippee!!  I have a 25 point bonus invitation.  That means that the first person to sign up with this invitation will start off with $.25.  I know you are going, "Yippee a quarter."  However, that is just the beginning.  You can start making a lot more.  Check out my previous post about Superpoints.

You have to complete your profile and validate your email to get to the basic level for your sign-up to count and to start earning money and to get referrals.  It only takes about a minute to do this.  It is super easy.

Check it out.  You can only join with an invitation.

If the invite is not working and you would like an invite, you can leave a comment with your email address, or you can email me at kg1117 at bellsouth dot net, and I will send you an invite.

Image Credit:  Superpoints 
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment