Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Baking Coupons

This is my favorite time of year.  I love to bake.  I spend hours in the kitchen.  I give out loads of cookies and baked goods for Christmas presents and get togethers.  Usually, I give the kids' teachers cookies for Christmas.  However, that can get kind of expensive.  This is where coupons come in handy.  Here are just a few of the coupons available right now.

$.50 off of Nestle Toll House morsels (have to login or register to print coupon)
75¢ off when you buy TWO BOXES any flavor Betty Crocker® Supreme Brownie OR Dessert Bar Mixes
50¢ off when you buy ONE 28 OZ. OR LARGER Bisquick® Baking Mix or Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix
$1.00 off when you buy two any flavor/variety Betty Crocker® Box Muffin Mix or Fiber One® Box Muffin Mix
$1.00 off when you buy TWO POUCHES any flavor 17.5 OZ. OR LARGER Betty Crocker® Cookie Mixes
50¢ off when you buy TWO packages of Pillsbury® Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment