Friday, December 2, 2011

25 Days of Free Music

I LOVE this one!!  Of course, I am a Christmas fanatic.  I love everything about Christmas (except spending loads of money).  I drive my husband crazy sometimes because I love to listen to Christmas music all of the time.

Anyway, Amazon is giving away free music for 25 days.  They will have a different Holiday song that you can download each day.  So, add on to your Christmas music collections.  You could always make me a Christmas music mix CD for a present.  LOL

At least, you can listen to some free music while you are shopping on Amazon.  Just get your free song, then go take a look around and do some shopping.

If you are buying a Kindle as a Christmas present, you can get loads of free books for them, too.  Just click on my Free eBooks link at the top of the page.

Image Credit:  Amazon

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment