Yesterday was a long day. I didn't get much done on here but did get some done around the house.
I made it to the doctor. The doctor was nice. It was just a long, frustrating time. I spent about an hour talking to the nurse. I get so frustrated because I have to go through the whole story of the last couple of years, all of the doctors, what's been done, all of the tests that have been done, etc. Then I have to describe the pain. I am horrible at all of this. My memory sucks, and it is so hard to describe everything.
I really have been having a horrible time with my memory. I don't know what is causing it. I don't know if it is the meds or something else going on. It is more than just getting older. I can't even always keep things straight about what happened first, sequencing. I've mentioned it, and the doctors just gloss over this.
Anyway, I spent a couple of hours at the doctor's office, and I have to go back later today and Thursday. They are going to keep me on my current meds for now, but they are going to start some cranialsacral therapy (or at least something similar to it). He has someone in his office that does this. We'll see how it goes today.
When I got home, I was exhausted and not feeling very well. I don't know if I am coming down with the crud that my daughter has. Speaking of which, I got home to her being miserable again. She was sleeping, at least for a little bit. I fell asleep about 6pm. My hubby got to take care of both of us. Of course, my daughter and I ended up sleeping on and off all night. She stayed home from school today.
I'm still feeling yucky on top of my usual pain. Sounds like a great combination, doesn't it? So, I guess today will be another long day with another doctor's visit, sick child, sick me, work, cleaning house, and more. I guess I should have called this post - "Long Days".
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.
Labels
Arts and Craft
Automotive
Baby Samples
Birthday Goodies
Blog Hops
Blogger Events
Book and Magazine Freebies
Book Tours
Charities
Christmas
Clothing
Cool Tips
Coupon Matchups
Coupons
Disney Movie Rewards
Entertainment
Food Sample
For Kids
For Parents
For Students
For Teachers
Free eBooks
Freebie
Giveaways
Great Deals
Guest Posts
Halloween
Health and Beauty Sample
Holiday Gift Guide
Home and Garden
Household Samples
Kelli's Ramblings and Prayers
Local Happenings
Magazine Deals
Make Money
Military
Miscellaneous
Office and Stationery Samples
Pampers Points
Pet Samples
Quote of the Day
Rebates
Recipes
Religious
Restaurants
Retail
Review
Surveys
Sweepstakes
Thrifty Tips
No comments:
Post a Comment