Check out these great deals at Chili's this week. First, I would sign up for Chili's email club to get your free chips and salsa. You can always use this coupon with the others (at least, I am pretty sure you can). You will always get these coupons in your mail when you sign up for the email club.
Here is a list of the deals:
- 11/28 – Free Brownie Sundae with Entree Purchase (I know, I should have posted yesterday. Sorry!)
- 11/29 – Free Chips and Salsa with Entree Purchase
- 11/30 – Free Kids’ Meal with Entree Purchase
- 12/1 – Free Chips and Queso with Entree Purchase
- 12/2 – Save 10% when you buy $100 in gift cards
- 12/3 – Free Chips and Salsa with Entree Purchase
- 12/4 – Free Appetizer with Entree Purchase
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.
No comments:
Post a Comment