Friday, October 14, 2011

Yummy! Yummy!! Smiley Cookies!!!


I am so excited that I got to try the Halloween Smiley Cookies.  I was a little hesitant at first because I've NEVER liked any of those sugar cookies that are delivered to your door.  All of the ones I've tried (from other companies), always tasted like cardboard, and were thick, thick.  Smiley Cookies are nothing like those other companies.  They make delicious cookies.


First of all, my cookies arrived in the cutest box that I will be reusing for a long time.  Take a look at the picture.  It has Smiley cookies all over the box.  It just made me grin from ear to ear.  I needed something to brighten my day, and the box of cookies did just that.

When I opened the box and saw these cute cookies with candy corn eyes and nose, I just kept grinning.  They sent me a dozen Halloween Smiley Cookies.  Now, came the true test.  How would they taste?  I kept thinking please don't disappoint me.  I was so skeptical because of past experiences.  (My kids wouldn't even eat the ones from other companies.)

I took one small bite.  I was pleasantly surprised.  They tasted great, and the icing wasn't overpowering.  It was just right.  Delicious and Yummy!!

I only had one problem -- deciding on if I should share them with the rest of the family?  lol  Well, I decided they could try them, too.  Needless to say, they loved them, too.  My husband and daughter loved them.  My mom stopped by the house, and had to try them.  I guess she liked the Smiley Cookies, too, because the next time she stopped by she ate the last one.

I would definitely recommend getting some of these wonderful Smiley Cookies.  You will love them.  If you are going to have a Halloween party, you might want to order the Halloween Party Snack Mini Jack-o-Lantern Smiley Cookies.  Or maybe you know someone (like me, ha ha) that would love to get a Halloween Gift Basket.

I even have a great deal for everyone.  If you head over to Smiley Cookies Facebook page, and Like them, you will get a coupon for 20% off of any of their Halloween Cookie Gifts and Baskets.

What are you waiting for?  Go get some of these Yummy!  Yummy!!  Smiley Cookies!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment