I really love this one and wish they would have had it when my kids were little. The internet has done a great many things for life as we know it. You can keep in touch with others so easily. Now, you can even share your baby book with friends and family without worrying about strangers looking.
TotSites lets you share pictures and stories. You can even post and keep video clips for posterity. You can design this free online baby book any way you want. It has quick and easy templates. It walks you through the process. Now, all of those relatives far and near can check out your cutie (when you give them permission).
I will need to keep this one in mind for when my kids are married and have kids. I am sure they will not all live near me and I will want to keep up with every little happening.
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.
No comments:
Post a Comment