Monday, October 24, 2011

San Francisco Bath Salt Review

I
I was so lucky to get to review this great product, San Francisco Bath Salt.  One of the best things with this review was that I had to take time to myself to pamper myself.  It seems like I never take the time to relax in the bath tub anymore.

It always use to be my guilty pleasure.  I could lock myself away, read my book, and enjoy a glass of wine, while relaxing in a wonderfully scented bath (bubble bath or bath salts) with candlelight.  Yes, I would do it up big.  Of course, it was the only time I could be by myself without a kid (big - hubby or small) bugging me.  Now, I feel like I have to many things to do to take the time to relax in the tub.  It is hard enough to find the time to take a shower.  Don't worry, I do take a shower.

Well, when I got the San Francisco Bath Salts, I knew I would have to take the time for a bath.  I got my book ready.  I can't have wine anymore because of my meds but I did have a bottle of water.  I opened the bath salts, and fell in love.  The scent is so refreshing.  It is a mixture of eucalyptus and peppermint.  I love it.

These bath salts are primarily to relieve sore muscles and pain, to reduce swelling, etc.  I was hoping it would help with my pain levels.  I had my doubts but was pleasantly surprised.

Most of you know that I live with severe pain.  I have fibromyalgia or chronic pain depending on the doctor.  So, I didn't think this would help me at all.  Well, it did help some.  It didn't take away all of the pain but I wasn't in as much pain by the time I got out of the tub.  I'm not sure if it was the bath salts, or just being able to relax.  I think it was a combination of both.

I highly recommend getting some San Francisco Bath Salts.  I love these bath salts.  If nothing else, they will give you a little mommie time.  Check out their website to purchase some of this great San Francisco Bath Salts and to sign up for their newsletter.  In addition, you might want to check out their Facebook and Twitter pages.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Image Credit:  San Francisco Bath Salts

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment