Labels
Arts and Craft
Automotive
Baby Samples
Birthday Goodies
Blog Hops
Blogger Events
Book and Magazine Freebies
Book Tours
Charities
Christmas
Clothing
Cool Tips
Coupon Matchups
Coupons
Disney Movie Rewards
Entertainment
Food Sample
For Kids
For Parents
For Students
For Teachers
Free eBooks
Freebie
Giveaways
Great Deals
Guest Posts
Halloween
Health and Beauty Sample
Holiday Gift Guide
Home and Garden
Household Samples
Kelli's Ramblings and Prayers
Local Happenings
Magazine Deals
Make Money
Military
Miscellaneous
Office and Stationery Samples
Pampers Points
Pet Samples
Quote of the Day
Rebates
Recipes
Religious
Restaurants
Retail
Review
Surveys
Sweepstakes
Thrifty Tips
Friday, October 21, 2011
Mix It Up with Mixbook Custom Cards
Have you thought about Christmas cards? I know it is a little early, but I found this great site, Mixbooks. They have so many great products that you can personalize with your pictures and text.
They gave me the opportunity to review their 5 x 7 photo cards. They turned out great. I used pictures from my daughter's graduation. As you can see, the card has 3 pictures on it. The main picture is of my husband and son after the graduation. The other 2 are of my daughter & husband and my son & youngest daughter.
My husband just had one question when we got the cards. Why isn't there a picture of you? Well, I couldn't find a picture of all 5 of us, and I wanted pictures of all 3 kids. Then, of course, I couldn't find a picture I like of myself. I know I probably should have put one but I thought it was more important to have the kids on the card.
My kids are getting older. So, I don't know that I will get the chance to send out a card with all 3 of them again. My youngest daughter is the only one at home anymore.
Anyway, I'm sure most of my family is laughing because they know I am horrible about taking pictures and sending them. However, they might get sent now thanks to Mixbooks.
I loved that they had such a wide selection of cards to choose from. There were some where you could add one picture, 2, 3, and more. They also had a wider selection of holidays to choose from than other place I've checked. Of course, I haven't checked out a whole lot of places but I am sure you will find whatever you are looking for. There are folded cards and flat cards.
You will have one problem though. It is the same problem I had. It may take you a while to take care of this problem. What is this problem? Making a decision on what card, what picture to add, whether or not to add extras like stickers. Making these cards is kind of like scrapbooking.
I highly recommend Mixbooks. The quality is great. The cards are made with a high quality photo card stock. If you are looking for a place to get your holiday cards, check out Mixbooks.
If you get a chance, you might want to check out the Mixbook Facebook page, and the Mixbook Twitter page.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment