Don't tell my hubby, but I think I just found the perfect gift for him on Amazon. He loves old movies. Two of his favorites are Gone with the Wind and The Wizard of Oz. My son already got him the Collector's Edition of Gone with the Wind for Father's Day this last year.
So, now the hubby just needs the 70th Anniversary edition of The Wizard of Oz. Well, check this out Amazon has this on sale for $5.49. Yes, that is correct $5.49. I can't believe it. What a great deal!!!
If you are looking for Gone with the Wind, they have the 70th Anniversary edition of Gone with the Wind for $9.49. This is another great deal.
Remember, that prices can change quickly. So, if you think you want any of these, get them now.
Of course, what is even better is that I will be getting it for free because of my Amazon gift card rewards from Swagbucks!! I love getting great Christmas presents for next to nothing or for FREE!! If you aren't signed up for Swagbucks, you need to so you can start getting your Amazon gift cards or any other reward you choose.
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.
Labels
Arts and Craft
Automotive
Baby Samples
Birthday Goodies
Blog Hops
Blogger Events
Book and Magazine Freebies
Book Tours
Charities
Christmas
Clothing
Cool Tips
Coupon Matchups
Coupons
Disney Movie Rewards
Entertainment
Food Sample
For Kids
For Parents
For Students
For Teachers
Free eBooks
Freebie
Giveaways
Great Deals
Guest Posts
Halloween
Health and Beauty Sample
Holiday Gift Guide
Home and Garden
Household Samples
Kelli's Ramblings and Prayers
Local Happenings
Magazine Deals
Make Money
Military
Miscellaneous
Office and Stationery Samples
Pampers Points
Pet Samples
Quote of the Day
Rebates
Recipes
Religious
Restaurants
Retail
Review
Surveys
Sweepstakes
Thrifty Tips

No comments:
Post a Comment