Monday, October 10, 2011

Free Suave Products - Resets Every Monday

UPDATE:  I just discovered that this resets every Monday.  So, you can get 2 free Suave products every Monday if you play the game.

I know I've put this one up a few months ago, but it looks like it has reset.  When you do the Can You Tell Suave quiz, you can earn up to 2 free Suave products.  Just watch the video, and answer which one you think used Suave.  The answers are below if you do not want to take your chances.  You have to answer at least 6 of them correctly to get the 2 free Suave products.

If it has not reset on your computer, you can reset it yourself.  Right click on the screen and click on settings.  A box will pop up.  Click on the folder.  Then move the pointer to the left (0 KB storage), and refresh your page.

Answers:  B,B,A,A,A,A,B,A

Image Credit:  Suave

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment