Friday, October 14, 2011

Free Capezio Ballet Slippers

I got an email today stating that this offer for free Capezio Ballet Slippers is still available.  This promotion goes through November 1st.  This is legit.  I ordered a pair for my daughter, and we did receive the shoes.



Ok, these are not completely free.  You do have to pay for shipping, $4.95.  However, I think this is a great deal.  My daughter always needs new dance shoes and they are so expensive.  You have no idea how excited I was when I found this one last night before going to bed.  I was ready to do a dance of joy.  lol

Just click on Get Shoes Here and it will take you to a new page to fill out your information to get your free Capezio ballet slippers.  Once you do that and hit submit, it will take you to another page to enter your credit card info for the shipping.

You do not get to choose the color or style but does it really matter.  You can always paint the shoes with that special spray paint.  The average value on the shoes is $18.00.

Image Credit:  Capezio

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment