Sunday, October 2, 2011

Free 8 X 10 Photo Canvas


Have you checked out Canvas People?  You can get a great deal right now - a free 8 x 10 photo canvas or 40% off of any other canvas and free shipping. 


This makes a great present for a wedding, new baby, birthday, Christmas, etc.  I know I would have loved getting one when I got married (a long time ago - lol). 

Can you imagine getting a photo canvas of your engagement picture or from your wedding, as a gift?  Or what about getting a picture of your new baby or grandbaby? 

I know I would love to get one of my 3 kids for Christmas.  In fact, I know the perfect picture.  It is kind of old but I have always loved the picture.  It is one of all 3 of them on the floor.  I just wish I knew who had the digital copy.  I just have a print.  I don't even know who took the picture.  I guess I will have to find out.

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment