Sunday, October 23, 2011

Free $25 American Express Gift Card – First 30,000 on 11/1

I am so excited about this one. FedEx wants to show their support for Small Businesses and shoppers by giving away 30,000 $25 American Express gift cards.  They are giving away these cards to encourage shoppers to shop at small businesses.

You can register for your free $25 gift card on November 1 on the FedEx facebook page.  I'm not sure what time this will start.  We will have to keep an eye on the FedEx Facebook page.  It will be limited to one per facebook ID that registers.

If you are one of the 30,000, you should receive your card by November 26, Small Business Saturday.  For more information, you can check the FedEx page, FedEx Facebook page, and the Small Business Facebook page.

I will post a reminder closer to the time.  Hopefully, by that time we will have a time for when it begins.  I am sure these will go fast.

Image Credit:  FedEx

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

1 comment: