The Extreme Couponing has started a new season. I love my freebies and coupons. However, I do not take it as far as some of these people. Like I tell people, I am not a hoarder.
It is one thing to get food and supplies for a couple of months, and another to get them for several years. I give excess to local charities. There are some items that I get for free (or paid to take out of the store) that I don't use. I give these to local charities, too. There are so many people and charities that can use our extra items. You can do so much good with coupons.
If you are new to couponing, you might check out these Super Couponing Classes on DVD. These CDs can give you a step by step of couponing with all kinds of tips and tricks. This could make a great Christmas present for someone that wants to learn how to coupon.
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.
No comments:
Post a Comment