Friday, October 21, 2011

Don't become a victim of identity theft, protect yourself with Identity Hawk!!

Have you ever checked you bank account, and found that most of your money is gone?  Well , my son has.  He is a college student.  Unlike, some college students he had quite a bit of money in his account.

You know you always think that it will happen to someone else and not to you.  I sure never thought it would happen to my 19 year old son.  Someone had gotten his debit card number.  We thought he had not taken care of his debit card.  It turned out that someone had somehow gotten debit card numbers from the bank.  I'm not sure how but there were many at our bank that were victim to this identity theft.

I don't know about you but times are very tough for my family.  The economy is crappy, I lost my job almost 2 years ago, and I have medical problems.  The last thing I want to deal with is someone stealing my identity and my money.

Well, I found Identity Hawk.  Identity Hawk helps to protect you from identity theft.  They have cutting edge technology that monitors online records for unauthorized use of your personal information.  They will let you know by email or text alert if they detect something.  This way you can do something before it gets out of hand and to much damage is done.

Identity Hawk is so sure that they can keep your information safe, you will also get a million dollar zero liability identity theft insurance.  So, not only are you protected with top of the line identity theft protection tools, you know that you will be taken care of if you do become a victim of identity theft.

What are you waiting for?  A free trial?  Well, you are in luck they have a 30 day free trial.

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment