Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Crafty Attic - Daily Deal Crafty Site

Have you checked out Crafty Attic, the new daily deal site.  I love this site.  I'm sure I will be able to get some great Christmas presents here.  This is not your grandma's crafts.  There are so many great items.  They have some perfect items for anyone who loves anything crafty, hand-made, or vintage.

Where do these items come from?  Crafty Attic has teamed up with vendors.  Most of these are from Etsy shops or other individual home based businesses.  Well, I'm sure not all of them are home based businesses but I think the majority of them are.  I love helping out others with home based businesses.  You know that each item will be pretty much one of a kind.

Crafty Attic is great for buyers and sellers.  It gives smaller businesses more exposure, and buyers a look at items they wouldn't necessarily find.

So, how does it work?  Customers buy vouchers usually with a discount of about 50% off to use toward purchases at the featured shops.  You can even use the voucher towards shipping.  There are only a limited number of vouchers available for each deal.  The good thing is that Crafty Attic posts how many are left.

In addition, each week they have a giveaway for their members.  The last giveaway was for a $55 voucher to June Designs.  It is free to become a member.  Hurry, to become a member of Crafty Attic so you will be entered for the next giveaway.

Check them out.  I'm sure you won't be disappointed.  I think I might have to get the candles today.  :o)

Image Credit:  Crafty Attic

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment