Thursday, October 20, 2011

Clues, Spells, and Curses Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt!


Are you planning a Halloween party?  What is a party without games?  Of course, you can play all of the typical games but what about a scavenger hunt.  Well, really a scavenger hunt mixed with a treasure hunt mixed with a murder mystery.

If so, then check out Clues, Spells, and Curses Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt.  It is a combination of all of the above except it doesn't have all of the complicated scripts of a murder mystery.  This is perfect for older kids.  They are more apt to be able to follow along and understand how the game works.

Just separate into different teams.  The teams will work together.  They will look for clues and try to figure out how to get rid of the evil witch.  Some of the "clues" they pick might actually be a curse.   Whenever a clue is picked up, the player must do whatever the card says until someone on the team can find a reversal spell.

Kids will love this.  I don't know of a kid that doesn't like a scavenger hunt or treasure hunt.  When you mix this with a mystery, it becomes even more fun.  I know my almost 20 year old son still goes on scavenger hunts around town with his friends.  People never seem to outgrow games like these.

You really should take a look at Clues, Spells, and Curses Scavenger Hunt and all of the other games available on Party Games Plus.com.  They have games for all ages and occasions.   

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Image Credit: Clues, Spells, and Curses

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment