Sunday, October 23, 2011

Be the Teacher's Pet $300 Gift Card Giveaway

Teachers_Pet

I have teamed up with some great bloggers and Teacher's Playground for this awesome giveaway.  One winner will get a $300 shopping spree at Teacher's Playground.  This is a local store (for me) but they have a website to order from.  This means you could get some great Christmas presents.  Or if you are a teacher, you can loads of goodies for your classroom.  There are so many options.  I just wish I could win this.

This is a super easy giveaway to enter.  All you need to do is Like the Facebook pages on the Rafflecopter form!  So, what are you waiting for?  Like all of the pages, and tell all of your friends!  This starts at midnight and goes through November 7th.





This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment