Thursday, October 20, 2011

$60 Gift Card Drama Patrol - In Honor of the Tatas Giveaway

tatas



Did you check out my post earlier this week about Drama Patrol?  They have some great items that you can personalize any way you want.  Check out all of the great items.  I know you want to start planning how you are going to spend this $60 Drama Patrol gift card.  This is part of the In Honor of the Tatas Giveaway Hop.

I would like to give Frank from Drama Patrol a big thank you for this giveaway.  In addition, to giving away this gift card, Drama Patrol makes a donation to St. Jude's for every custom t-shirt ordered.










This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

1 comment:

  1. It is good for us. I like your blog of $60 Gift Card Drama Patrol - In Honor of the Tatas Giveaway. I had read this whole article and find it so much impressive. It has been really very nice to know about this.

    ReplyDelete