Wednesday, October 5, 2011

2011 Golden Corral Military Appreciation Dinner

I love when companies show their appreciation for the military.  The military deserves all of the support that we can give them.


I still find it amazing that the people in jobs that make the most difference are not paid what they are worth.  The military, police, fireman, teachers, etc are paid pennies, and are not given the credit they deserve.  Where would we be without them.

Well, enough of my soap box.  Former and present military can get a free meal at Golden Corral on November 14, 2011 from 5-9pm for the annual Golden Corral Military Appreciation Dinner.  You can check their website for more information.  Pass this on to all of your military friends and family.

Let's show them our support!!  Thanks to Golden Corral for showing their appreciation.  I hope more companies will do the same for those that make a difference.

I will post a reminder closer to the date.

Image Credit:  Golden Corral

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment