Labels
Arts and Craft
Automotive
Baby Samples
Birthday Goodies
Blog Hops
Blogger Events
Book and Magazine Freebies
Book Tours
Charities
Christmas
Clothing
Cool Tips
Coupon Matchups
Coupons
Disney Movie Rewards
Entertainment
Food Sample
For Kids
For Parents
For Students
For Teachers
Free eBooks
Freebie
Giveaways
Great Deals
Guest Posts
Halloween
Health and Beauty Sample
Holiday Gift Guide
Home and Garden
Household Samples
Kelli's Ramblings and Prayers
Local Happenings
Magazine Deals
Make Money
Military
Miscellaneous
Office and Stationery Samples
Pampers Points
Pet Samples
Quote of the Day
Rebates
Recipes
Religious
Restaurants
Retail
Review
Surveys
Sweepstakes
Thrifty Tips
Friday, September 9, 2011
Update: Coupon Policies
Update: CVS now has a corporate coupon policy online. Yea!! And may I say, it's about time.
I've updated the Coupon Policies page. I have a majority of the stores in my area on this list. Let me know if there are any that you want me to track down.
You need to realize that some of these stores won't give their coupon policy to the public. I totally disagree with this. That means that every store can change their policy at any time and be different from one store to the next, (even though they say they won't), and we can't show them that is not what corporate wants. You would think companies would want their coupon policy public to avoid problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment