I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers
While I was in college I was involved in everything imaginable. Clubs, organizations, event gatherings, you name it and I was probably doing it. Now it feels like I’m way too busy to even think about having a social life, maybe college was the best time of my life. The only great thing about having a job is the package check every two weeks but other than that it is a constant grind that takes up all of my time and energy. Just last night my friends called me after they got off work and asked if I was interested in getting drinks.
Unfortunately, I was still at work and there didn’t seem to be an end in sight. Besides not being able to see my friends, the number one thing I catch myself worrying about is leaving my house unattended. Thankfully, I got enough of a break to read an email from of a friend of mine that told me about homesecurity101 Now at least I can rest easy knowing that my house is protected while I have my nose to the corporate grindstone.
Labels
Arts and Craft
Automotive
Baby Samples
Birthday Goodies
Blog Hops
Blogger Events
Book and Magazine Freebies
Book Tours
Charities
Christmas
Clothing
Cool Tips
Coupon Matchups
Coupons
Disney Movie Rewards
Entertainment
Food Sample
For Kids
For Parents
For Students
For Teachers
Free eBooks
Freebie
Giveaways
Great Deals
Guest Posts
Halloween
Health and Beauty Sample
Holiday Gift Guide
Home and Garden
Household Samples
Kelli's Ramblings and Prayers
Local Happenings
Magazine Deals
Make Money
Military
Miscellaneous
Office and Stationery Samples
Pampers Points
Pet Samples
Quote of the Day
Rebates
Recipes
Religious
Restaurants
Retail
Review
Surveys
Sweepstakes
Thrifty Tips
No comments:
Post a Comment