This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you been looking for some other ways to save some money? How about your cell phone bill? I know mine is a little outrageous. I feel like I am being robbed every month. Well, it's about time to cut that bill in half. Do you know who can help you with that? Straight Talk.
Straight Talk has Everything you need, and everything you could want. You can do everything you would do on a phone from another service. You can Call a friend, text, surf the web, etc. You don't even have to pay for 411 service. Mine doesn't offer that. I guess they don't want me calling information to look for a new cell phone provider. Straight Talk has great rates.
$30 gets you 1000 minutes, 1000 texts, and 30 MB of data.
$45 gets you unlimited calls, texts, and data.
You can't beat these rates!!
YES!! You can even get some great phones. They have phones starting at $10. They carry the top brands like Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, etc. They are even coming out with a new phone with Android on Straight Talk. So, you can get all of those great apps.
What are you waiting for you? You will fall for them Hook, line and sinker. Oh, and don't worry there are NO contracts, NO activation fees, and NO early termination fees. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Start saving that money for Christmas, a trip, or like me to pay off a bill.
Have you been looking for some other ways to save some money? How about your cell phone bill? I know mine is a little outrageous. I feel like I am being robbed every month. Well, it's about time to cut that bill in half. Do you know who can help you with that? Straight Talk.
Straight Talk has Everything you need, and everything you could want. You can do everything you would do on a phone from another service. You can Call a friend, text, surf the web, etc. You don't even have to pay for 411 service. Mine doesn't offer that. I guess they don't want me calling information to look for a new cell phone provider. Straight Talk has great rates.
$30 gets you 1000 minutes, 1000 texts, and 30 MB of data.
$45 gets you unlimited calls, texts, and data.
You can't beat these rates!!
YES!! You can even get some great phones. They have phones starting at $10. They carry the top brands like Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, etc. They are even coming out with a new phone with Android on Straight Talk. So, you can get all of those great apps.
What are you waiting for you? You will fall for them Hook, line and sinker. Oh, and don't worry there are NO contracts, NO activation fees, and NO early termination fees. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Start saving that money for Christmas, a trip, or like me to pay off a bill.
No comments:
Post a Comment