Sunday, September 25, 2011

Super Cute Baby on Board Keychain


As most of you already know, my niece is going to have a baby in January.  I am so excited.  I've been picking up items here and there.

I was super excited when I got this Baby on Board keychain to review.  It is adorable.  I know my niece is going to love it.  It is perfect for any expecting mom, or for that matter, anyone that has a baby that they drive around.

This keychain is made out of poly-resin.  It has that classic baby on board sign shape.  It is small, only 3 1/2"x1".  It is lightweight, and just cute, cute.

You need to check out Wholesale Keychains.  They have loads of great keychains.  The only problem you might have is deciding what keychain to get.  If you are like me and looking for something for a baby shower, they have several baby keychains.  They are so cute.

I know I just think everything is cute right now but they are cute.  You know, the perfect thing for a cutie pie baby girl.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment