Monday, September 12, 2011

Something New is Coming

I am so excited.  My blog is getting a makeover.  Yes, hopefully, it is going to look fun and more like me.  Right now, it just seems boring and like an accountant.

I just kept putting it off because most people charge a small fortune.  Thankfully, Natalie from Less Than 3 Boutique contacted me about revamping my blog.  I took a look at some of her work.  She has done some wonderful pages.  Her prices are unbelievable, in a good way.

While we are all waiting for the makeover, you can head on over and take a look at some of her work on her blog, Less Than 3 Boutique, and Facebook page.  Is there anything you would recommend for my page?

She told me the makeover should be done by the end of the week.  Let me know what you think once it is done.  I am hoping to do a giveaway with Natalie once everything is done. 


Image Credit:  LT3 Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment