Monday, September 12, 2011

Please, Please Read This!!!!

Most of you know that I've started working with other bloggers.  Not only do we do giveaways together, but we support each other and answer any questions we have.  This group of bloggers has helped me so much.


Today, I read this post, Missing - Airman Ryan Dent USAF, from one of my fellow bloggers and friend.  I just can't believe what she is going through.  Her son is missing.  He is 19 years old, and an airman.  He is missing from Lackland Air Force Base in Texas.



She needs all of the help, love, support, and prayers we can give her.  Please check Laura's post on her blog, A Goddess of Frugality.  There is a number to call if you know anything.

Even if you do not know anything, please pass this on to everyone you know.  You can just click on like for Facebook, share on twitter, or email, or even do your own blog post.


Image Credit:  A Goddess of Frugality

No comments:

Post a Comment