Friday, September 16, 2011

Great Deals for Halloween

BuyCostumes.com has loads of costumes for $10 & under, including some for adults at this great price.  Hurry, I have no idea how long they will be able to keep these costumes in stock at that price.

Another thing I like about this one is what BuyCostumes.com states on their left side bar:  guaranteed on time delivery & 110 % price guarantee & hassle free returns & over 10,000 costumes!  They have much more than Halloween costumes.  I can't wait to see everything.  I love decorating for Halloween.
 
Here is their description:  BuyCostumes.com is the web’s most popular costume store and home to the Largest online selection of Halloween products, period. 1 in 3 costumes ship from our 600,000 sq. ft. facility!

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment