Don't Forget to Enter the Breath of Angel - Book Giveaway
You still have time to enter the Breath of Angel - Book Giveaway. Right now there aren't that many entries, especially with all of the different ways you can enter. The best thing is that it is super easy and fast to enter this giveaway because of Rafflecopter. From Previous Post:
I have another giveaway for my readers. I am giving away the book - Breath of Angel by Karyn Henley. I actually reviewed this book back in June. It is a great book. Teens will love it. (And adults that love similar "teen" books, like me) You can check out my review here.
There are a number of different entries. You can do one, two, or all of the entries. I love Rafflecopter entries because it is so easy to enter.
For each task, click where it says "Click here" or "Click for instructions".
Complete task making sure to follow instructions carefully.
When finished, click on "I Did This" and enter your name & email.
If Rafflecopter doesn't load, try refreshing page.
For any other issues, please feel free to contact me at lssn@bellsouth.net.
No comments:
Post a Comment