Friday, September 30, 2011

Charlotte Russe Sweepstakes & $5 Shopping Pass (Coupon)

You can enter to win a trip to see JoJo in the Win a Go-Go to see JoJo Sweepstakes through 10/19.   All you need to do is text JOJO to 78953 (standard text message rates apply).


The best thing is that you will get a $5 Charlotte Russe shopping pass.  It is valid for one day only, on the day that you text to enter the sweepstakes.  You will need to take you phone to the store and show it to the cashier at the store.

You should be able to get something for free or very cheap with this coupon.  In fact, I might have to see if we can find some jewelry for my youngest daughter.  She has Homecoming in a couple of weeks.  I know my oldest daughter is going to be love this one, too.  She loves Charlotte Russe. 

I'm glad I found this on the Charlotte Russe Facebook page.  You can check it out to get all of the details.  You can enter once per day.

Image Credit:  Charlotte Russe

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is getting cuter and cuter! I had my blog re-done once but I don't think I will do that again, it messed with my sidebars!

    http://beautybrite.com

    ReplyDelete