Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sale at Goodwill

Ok, while this is not a freebie or coupon, I really wanted to post this one.  Did you know that Goodwill has sales?  Well, they do.  In fact, our local Goodwills are having a sale on April 6th.  All pants will be on sale for $2.  You can find some great deals at Goodwill.  This is one of the ways that I am able to get some new clothes for everyone.  The last time I went (while traveling back from Tulsa) I found a pair of almost new boots for $3.  They were probably only worn about once or twice from the look of the soles and the condition of the boots.  If I had bought them at a store, they would have cost at least $50.

If you want to know when they are going to have more sales, check out the Goodwill of Acadiana website.  I know not all of you are in this area; so, you might want to find the website for your local Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment