Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Behind Again

Ok, another interesting week.  Sunday my husband decided to take the front porch apart.  It really did need some work but I didn't want to start that big of a project.  I've still been having a hard time with pain, and this was not going to help it.  Anyway most of my time has been spent fixing the porch.  I can't do laundry until it is done.  My clotheslines are on the front porch.  Today, we pretty finished the main side of the porch.  We still have one support block to put under that side.  Then, of course, we have the other side to finish but that one is not as bad. 

Yesterday, I went to watch my son bowl.  He is on the bowling team at school.  They are in the playoffs.  My son won both of his matches.  They won overall and will be playing in sub-regionals next week. 

When I was at the bowling alley, I spoke to them about the summer bowling.  What a great deal.  Kids bowl free.  Parents and older siblings can get a family pass for $24.95.  Of course, you have to pay for shoe rentals but I am going to try to find some cheap bowling shoes.  Don't forget that it is 2 free games a day for everyday of the summer.  My son couldn't believe it.  We can't wait for summer.

Well, I better go find you some more deals.  I know they are out there; I just need to take the time to post them.  At least, I will be home alone in about 30 minutes.  It has only taken me about 5 hours to get this posted.  I kept getting distracted with working on the porch, trying to get more financial aid for the kids, and talking to a lawyer.  Fun. Fun.  Hope everyone else is having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment